Last updated October 31, 2023
This privacy notice for AquaSweep Carpet Cleaning ('Company', 'we', 'us', or 'our',), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ('process') your information when you use our services ('Services'), such as when you:
• Visit our website at aquasweep.uk, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
• Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with AquaSweep Carpet Cleaning and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. e. g. Google Analytics
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us directly email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
1. The present Terms and Conditions are a contract between AquaSweep Carpet Cleaning ("AquaSweep" "our," "we," or "us") and Customer ("client", "you"). Booking our service through website, email, social media or telephone constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
2. Customer needs to provide access to a property, running water and electricity. Any parking fees needs to be paid by Customer or will be added to a total price.
3. Please be aware, that time of appointment is approximate, we could be up to 30 minutes early or late. If it is more than 30 minutes, we will contact you.
4. No jobs will be booked without required details (full name, address, and contact number).
5. Our services do not include furniture removal or personal belongings, however we are happy to help with lightweight furniture. All valuable, fragile and breakable items needs to be removed before our arrival. Certain items are excluded from liability (for example: antiques, artwork, items of sentimental value, jewellery, and cash).
6. We request 24 hours notice to cancel appointments to avoid cancellation fee of £30.
7. All prices given are based on average sizes, however, they could be changed if job description given wasn't accurate (e.g. sizes bigger than given).
8. Payments for cleaning services must be made by cash, bank transfer or card on the day of the service or 5 days upon receipt of an invoice, otherwise legal action will be taken. Payment option needs to be agreed in advance.
9. If the job is not paid as stated above, late payment charges will be added to the total bill. £30 for every 7 days from a due date.
10. In some casesAquaSweep will require a deposit which has to be paid at least 24h before the date of job, otherwise we will have to cancel booking.
11. Customers agree that due to the nature of the service AquaSweep guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service. Reports made after 24 hours will not be considered.
12. Should client refuse any further service to correct problems / dissatisfaction we accept no responsibility towards further issues caused by the refusal of treatment reserve the right to cancel any refunds or compensation.
13. If Customer or third party instructed by the customer is not present to inspect results of cleaning, then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
14. We insure all work undertaken, insurance covers damages done by AquaSweep workers. However - we cannot be held responsible for existing damages.
15. AquaSweep will use the best tools, techniques, and resources to fulfill the agreed job but does not guarantee that all stains from carpets, upholstery, and mattress will be removed.
16. AquaSweep does not guarantee that drying time will be the same for every situation and material, as it is highly affected by weather, temperature, and airflow on premises. Time frames described on our website or given in person are for reference only.
17. By booking AquaSweep service, Customer accepts the above Terms and Conditions.